gpgme_op_verify returns GPGME_SIG_STAT_NONE

Bart Trojanowski bart at jukie.net
Sun Jul 1 01:46:01 CEST 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Bart Trojanowski wrote:

> 	/usr/local/bin/gpg --enable-special-filenames --batch \
> 	--status-fd 5 --no-tty --verify --verbose -- -&6 -

OK, more clues... it would seem that the child process is <defunct> (as
shown by ps) by the time that the first gpg_outbound_handler is called (to
get the signature data.  So I am guessing that the gpg execution line, as
quoted above, is not right.

Does anyone have any clues on how to fix this... I have the latest gpgme
and gnupg cvs snapshots.  It does the same from latest releases.

Bart.

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/