Mac RNG hint

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 6 10:11:01 CEST 2001

Hi,

those of you who are looking into the Mac RNG issue should also have a
look at Peter Gutmann's rndmac.c from his cryptlib.  I have no current
version here and can't tell tell you details cause I am currently
offline (on the train to Bordeaux).  Cryptlib is available somewhere
at ftp.franken.de.

Hth,