Different language version

Timo Schulz twoaday at freakmail.de
Wed Jul 25 12:03:01 CEST 2001

On Wed Jul 25 2001, Arild Bjork wrote:

> I'm contemplating doing a norwegian transelation of gnupg and I
> wonder what would I need to compile/prepare the language files for
> testing with gpg.exe

Because of gpg.exe I belive you use Windoze as your operating system.
So you need a W32 port of GNU getttext. It should be easy to cross
compile the source, but I also guess there are binaries on the
internet. If you can't find them, I cant send it to you. For real
testing, you only need "msgfmt" tool.

Timo

--
"Ein höflicher Mensch kokettiert lieber mit seinen Lastern als mit
seinen Tugenden." -- Johannes Groß