key listing using GPGME

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 11 13:11:02 CEST 2001

 || On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:58:22 +0200
 || Miroslav Koncar <miroslav.koncar at etk.ericsson.se> wrote:

 mk> is, the last key is missing in the output. What's weird, when providing it
 mk> with the pattern for that last key, it finds the key, and prints it out

What version of gpgme are you using?  If it is the latest released
tarball (0.2.1) we have fixed this bug in the CVS.  Hmmm, I should
release a new version.