Comments on recent HP-UX 10.20 mlock patch?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 14 11:15:01 CEST 2001

 || On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:35:30 -0500
 || gnupg-devel at thewrittenword.com wrote:

 g> I posted a patch to GnuPG on May 30 to address a broken mlock on HP-UX
 g> 10.20 (replace with usage of plock). It seems the mlock on AIX 4.3.2,
 g> according to configure, is broken as well (though the plock workaround
 g> should work). Any status on a review of this patch?

Its in my queue, I'll probably apply it to the next version.