Looking for feedback on Passive Privacy System

Marlow, Andrew (London) MarloAnd at exchange.uk.ml.com
Thu Mar 15 09:19:02 CET 2001

	[Marlow, Andrew (London)]  Sounds great. While you're at it I
suggest that you consider integrating the use of steganography with public
key encryption. I live in the UK so any encrypted email I receive may now be
the subject of an RIP decryption notice (see www.fipr.org). Failure to
decrypt results in 2 years in jail. Because of RIP I will not openly use
GPG/PGP unless its use can be hidden stenographically in a deniable way. I
am currently considering ways of doing this which I hope to publish on this
mailing list when the time comes.

	Regards,

	Andrew Marlow.