Windows installer

gaust gaust at fairesuivre.fr
Sat Mar 17 13:55:05 CET 2001

    Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks to all the developers, translators... for the great
programs you made.

I made a package which installs GnuPG, GPA and WinPT in english, german and
french. Since this is the first time I release my work on the net, I don't
know if all of this is completely legal. Any comment is welcome.

It is still in development and I would like to release it when GnuPG 1.0.5,
the next stable version of WinPT and GPA 0.4.1 will be available.

You can find it at http://p-site.forez.com/gpg

Benoit Laniel

KeyID : 0x636D2108

PS: I forgot to mention that Inno Setup is developed by Jordan Russel and
can be found at http://www.jrsoftware.org