integrating GPG with deniable steganography

Marlow, Andrew (London) MarloAnd at exchange.uk.ml.com
Tue Mar 20 15:40:06 CET 2001

	[Marlow, Andrew (London)]  How depressing.
	Well I would rather not use steg than use a form of steg that is
security-through-obscurity (STO). The trouble with STO is that is gives an
ill-founded sense of well-being. STO does not work.

	I still think that deniable steg is possible and other posts on this
thread seem to agree. But it is hard and we are in the early stages of
exploration.