integrating GPG with deniable steganography

Marlow, Andrew (London) MarloAnd at exchange.uk.ml.com
Thu Mar 22 11:14:06 CET 2001

	[Marlow, Andrew (London)]  Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous.
The inconvenience of this kind of steg is greater than the inconvenience of
not being able to communicate at all. If I had to go to these lengths to
talk to my business partner in Zurich I would just get on a plane, met him
at his apartment and whisper the secret in his ear !