GnuPG 1.0.5 mpi build problems on Solaris

Nils Ellmenreich Nils at InfoSun.FMI.Uni-Passau.De
Tue May 1 13:49:02 CEST 2001

>>>"JB" == Jos Backus <josb at cncdsl.com> writes:

 JB> I am having some problems getting the i386 mpi assembly code to build on
 JB> Solaris 2.[78]. I am using gcc-2.95.3 and Sun's as.

..

 JB> I know I can build gpg with without the assembly code, I was just wondering if
 JB> anybody else has gotten this to work.

I've successfully built GnuPG 1.0.5 on sparc-solaris8 using gcc 2.7.2.3
and 2.95.3. So it must be an x86-solaris problem. Can't help you there,
I don't have that. Sorry.  :-(

Nils
--
Nils Ellmenreich, Lst. f. Programmierung, Universitaet Passau, Germany