keyserver sending problems

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 2 19:21:02 CEST 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Steven Barker wrote:

> Does anybody know what's wrong?  I've looked at the diffs between the
> two versions and most of what I see changing in this part is new code for
> handling proxyservers.  But I'm not using any proxy, and it seems the

That is not the interesting change.

The major change is in iobuf.c where we now use read() and not
anymore fread() on an fdopen()ed stream.  For writing, iobuf is also
used but the requestline and the empty line following it is send
using a local function in http.c.

I had no time to look at your multiple keyserver code, so I don't
know what's the problem with it.