GnuPG can't handle some V3 secret keys

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Fri May 4 18:08:02 CEST 2001

Florian Weimer <Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE> writes:

> (There's an additional bug lurking in the secret key parser routine,
> but I haven't nailed down that one yet.)

Here are the details:

The code in the g10 directory doesn't check the return value of
mpi_read(), which is a null pointer if an error has occured.  In some
situations, the null pointer dereferenced, resulting in a segmentation
fault.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/