gpgme -- How should gpgme_release be used?

andres at corrada.com andres at corrada.com
Sat May 5 14:55:01 CEST 2001

Hi,

Thanks, Jose. I confirmed your hypothesis writing a simple C program that
called gpgme_release right after gpgme_new. It worked so the problem was in
my use of SWIG to create the Python bindings. I was malloc'ing memory for a
GpgmeCtx variable when I should just have let gpgme_new do all the work. It
works now.

I would be interested in using your patches if you could send me a copy.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres at corrada.com