keyserver sending problems

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat May 5 19:20:04 CEST 2001

Hi,

Here is a possible fix for the keyserver problem.  A least it now sends
http which seems to be correct for me:

$ nc -vlp 11371
listening on [any] 11371 ...
connect to [127.0.0.1] from localhost [127.0.0.1] 2331
POST /pks/add HTTP/1.0

keytext=-----BEGIN+PGP+PUBLIC+KEY+BLOCK-----%0AVersion%

I can't do a real test because I have no connection at the moment.

You need to add one line to util/http.c:

void
http_start_data( HTTP_HD hd )
{
    iobuf_flush ( hd->fp_write );  /* <--- Add this line */
    if( !hd->in_data ) {
        write_server (hd->sock, "\r\n", 2);
	hd->in_data = 1;
    }