Bug Report 1.0.5: Segfault on v3 sig verification

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun May 27 12:45:02 CEST 2001

On Tue, 8 May 2001, V. Alex Brennen wrote:

> Sorry to send a bug report instead of a patch, but I messed with
> this for about an hour and I couldn't figure it out.... (duhh)
>
> Please let me know if you all have any trouble duplicating it...

Yes, I have trouble to replicate that.  It works nice for me running
GNU/Linux with a 2.2.19 kernel on an Intel CPU.

Please try to use another kernel.  I have heard about a lot of
problems with 2.4 kernels which suddenly vanished with the latest
(2.4.5?) version.  You might also waht to try another compiler version.