[GPGME] GpgME cannot be compiled in Alpha

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo jsogo at debian.org
Thu Nov 1 16:42:01 CET 2001

El Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 04:06:08PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann escribía:

> On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 12:07:43AM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> >    I'm the Debian mantainer of gpgme and I have noticed that it
> >  cannot be built in Alpha arch. Nor the current (0.2.3) version
> >  neither the last (0.2.2) have been compiled.
>
> Thanks for the report.  Mmh.  Lully and faure are down, so I can't do some
> tests for myself, but maybe you can help me out.

  I have just the same problem :)
  I'm not an alpha porter guy, I'm only the mantainer, and I have not
 access to any alpha machine right now, so I cannot test your patches.

  I'd like that somebody here with an alpha available could try to test
 where the problem is.

  Well, I could also upload a new package with the patch applied and let
 the autobuilders do the test job, but I think that this way is a bit
 barbarian ;)

  Thanks,

    José Carlos García Sogo
       jsogo at debian.org