No warning on 'gpg -a -o somewhere.gpg -s -r someone <file>'

Pascal Scheffers Pascal at Scheffers.net
Wed Nov 7 11:14:02 CET 2001

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 10:43, Werner Koch wrote:
> I will print a warning when -r and -s is given without -c or -e.
Thanks.

For me, an option in a config file 'specifying recipients imply
encryption' would be a very nice to have. I would like it to default to
encrypting when I specify a recipient.

I understand you don't want to encrypt when recipients appear in the
config file, but those are most likely 'encrypt-to-self' personas,
right? So an -r on the command line that implies encryption '-c' will
probably work for most people.

Pascal.