No warning on 'gpg -a -o somewhere.gpg -s -r someone <file>'

Pascal Scheffers Pascal at Scheffers.net
Wed Nov 7 11:41:01 CET 2001

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 11:22, Werner Koch wrote:
> But might break other applications using gpg.
Okay, good point. So might a warning, though...

I have some other questions. Does GnuPG do 'meta-introducers'? Like PGP
7 where you can have an introducer-of-introducers.

And is there a way for me to add aliases to another persons' keys? I
know the other person should just update his key, but it would be very
convenient if I could add a local-user-id-alias to existing keys.

Regards,
Pascal.