Compression/showpref fix

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 16 19:13:01 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:40:08 -0500, David Shaw said:

> Fix is attached, along with a minor enhancement to "showpref" to show
> the compression algorithms along with the other prefs (symmetric algo

Thanks.  Due to the tight schedule for the Aegypten project I have to
postpone a lot of tasks to end of November ;-(.

I will apply your patches then or ask you for a patch against the CVS.
If you do a patch for the CVS you would really help me if you can
write ChangeLog entries for all chnages and an prepend them to the
diff.  As you know pacthing a ChangeLog is not more or less pointless.