gpgme problems w/gaim plugin
Philip D. Lowman
lowman at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 13 12:08:02 CEST 2002
I've been working on a GPG plugin for gaim and am using gpgme. I am
running into some problems however with an error of "No Recipients". I
have the following code in a standalone program that works just fine.
When I try to work with essentially identical code in Gaim I get the
Invalid Recipients error. I have removed everything from my Gaim code
except for essentially what I have in the standalone code (a basic
encryption set of commands) just to make it more readable.
I have traced into the library and I know that it's at least setting up
the arguments to gpg properly as far as I can tell. I have attached both
files in a tarball. I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing
libgpgme to die. As you can see my calls are virtually identical.
I suspect this may be a file descriptor or piping problem but I am not
the error I get is below:
gpg.c:239: GpgmeError No Recipients
Program exited with code 01.
(the gaim plugin can be built in gaim/plugins of the gaim source code
with 'make gpg.so' after adding -lgpgme to the makefile)
Philip Lowman <lowman at uiuc.edu>
"Those who would give up essential liberties for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty nor security."
-- Benjamin Franklin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 240 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/20020413/e628fd31/attachment.bin
More information about the Gnupg-devel