Photo ID & GUIs

Renato Martini rmartini at cipsga.org.br
Sun Apr 21 00:00:02 CEST 2002

Hi all!

When the Photo Id capability was released by David Shaw in the GnuPG devel mailing list, I tried this useful feature. I used with success the patch, and now the 1.0.6e source code.
I generate a new keyring with photo id, but the GUIs availables (GPA, Seahorse...) don't work with it, they don't handle the "new" keyring:  or destroy it or don't recognize it.
So, this new feature will can prevent the GUIs to work?

best regards

bye

  __|_ _| _ \  __|  __|   \    | Renato Martini ::: Diretor Administrativo
 (     |  __/\__ \ (_ |  _ \   | http://www.cipsga.org.br
\___|___|_|  ____/\___|_/  _\  | http://gnupg.unixsecurity.com.br
"O Fantasia, che dei tempi e delle distanze fai il tuo giuoco audace!"
                         (Gabriele d'Annunzio)