gpgme_get_sig_key() problems

Gordon Worley redbird at rbisland.cx
Tue Aug 6 19:09:02 CEST 2002

Hi.  I'm having problems with getting the keys that correspond to
signatures when there are multiple signatures.  I have, in my example
file, three signatures (my main key, my Mac GPG key, and a test key that
I created) on the data.  When I call gpgme_get_sig_key(), it sometimes
does not return a key when the index is valid (it will report index out
of bounds).  After a few seconds, though, it will work.  This only
happens sometimes, though.  Sometimes it will work the first time
through, other times it will get upset with only one of the indices (0
always works, 1 sometimes doesn't work, and 2 doesn't work less often
than 1), and other times it's all indices greater than 0.

Any ideas on what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Also, if gpgme_get_sig_key() returns GPGME_No_Error but the GpgmeKey
that it returns is null, is this the case that you don't have such a key
in your keyring?

Thanks.

--
Gordon Worley - Mac GPG Project