Patches for gnupg 1.0.7 / cygwin 1.3.10

Volker Quetschke quetschke at scytek.de
Tue Aug 20 18:02:02 CEST 2002

Hi!
>>What we should do then is to change the half-existing Cygwin support
>>to support Cygwin really in a Unix way and not a mixed
>>w32/cygwin support.  The goal is to let it work in the best way
>>with mutt ans similar programs.
>
> Hmm, most of the work was removing the "support" for Cygwin, because
> it is more POSIX/UNIX like than most people think.
>
>>We can't do this for 1.2.0 but it should be a goal for 1.2.1.
>
> I will post details/patches in a follow-up to the gnupg-dev mailing list,
> here on the cygwin mailing list is already to much traffic.
I ported the gnupg 1.0.7 and 1.1.90 to Cygwin but I think it makes no
sense to post the patches for the "old" versions to this list.

I would propose that I take the current cvs version of gnupg, apply
the patches (if applicable) and post the cvs diff output to this list.

Most patches won't touch any other OS than cygwin so it should be save
to commit them already (if approved) to the cvs. All other patches have
to wait then until 1.2.0 is released.

Is this reasonable?

Bye
    Volker