GpgmePassphraseCb: no way to make difference between cancel and invalid password

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Aug 21 23:34:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 10:23:31PM +0200, Stéphane Corthésy wrote:
> Is it really the way to do it? IIRC, in previous releases (0.3.4 or
> earlier?) we were supposed to return NULL from the callback to indicate
> that user cancelled passphrase callback.

Mmmh, I am not sure, but I think the cancel mechanism was invented for this,
so you can use it.  I think it is clearer, too.  If you have some concerns,
let me know and maybe we can make NULL work in a similar way.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org