Bug in GPGME's edit key interface

Miguel Coca e970095 at zipi.fi.upm.es
Thu Aug 22 16:21:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I think I've found a bug in the experimental key edit interface. Maybe it's
not a bug, and then it can be considered a feature request on my part :-)

The problem is that the return value of the callback (a GpgmeError) is not
used at all. I expected that returning an error from it would stop the
operation and report that error back to the caller of gpgme_op_edit().

What would be the way to make the edit operation return an error? Other than
using gpgme_cancel() and somehow returning an error code via the callback
data, I mean.

Thanks,
Miguel Coca                                         e970095 at zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/