Charset Problems

Ramon Amat ramon_amat at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 14:11:01 CET 2002

Hi folks,

I am using gpgme 3.13 and was doing some gymnastic with huge keyrings when
suddenly the characters on the screen started to get somehow fuzzy. Looking
a little bit more into the details I recognized that it started to get
strange for Marin_Z @___I assume that gpgme has problems to represent the
passed content or does not support this type of characterset. However Gnupg
was able to show me the Name of this guy, whereas gpgme_key_get_string_attr
fails.
Some idea ?

Regards ara

gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
pub  2048R/E739D21D 1999-12-11 Martin \x8ealoudek <martin_Z at email.cz>
uid                            Martin \x8ealoudek <pmhzal at volny.cz>

bash-2.05a$ gpg --list-keys E7B5EDE86234BF4D
gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
pub  1024D/C393C23B 2000-06-13 Roger J Workman <wvroger at intelos.net>
sub  2048g/6234BF4D 2000-06-13