basic error? PHP and GPG

Ken McCormack design at palmer21.com
Tue Dec 17 11:46:01 CET 2002

Hi All...

I've just recently got into GPG for the first time, its a wonderful tool, but there are so many mysteries!
Having finally sussed that for use with PHP I need to set keyrings from the web user - apache - rather than root or my own account, I am now up and running....

Only one small problem, after encrypting an e-mail which contains standard carriage returns ( \n or (for html) <br>), the output in Outlook Express comes out as having black squares where the line feeds should be....

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is, and if there are any ways to counteract this?
I'm using PGP 7.0.3 on my PC... using 1024 bit DSA cipher...

Regards

Ken