upcoming GPGME snapshot (call for last minute API requests)

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 6 02:24:01 CET 2002

Hi,

if there is something that bugs you in the GPGME API, now would be a good
time to tell me, so it can probably be fixed before the upcoming release of
a new snapshot (around next weekend).

There are some smaller things (and additions for GpgSM) I will do myself,
and you don't need to remind me of anything that is on the TODO list (or was
reported on the list recently), but if you want to be sure that something
goes in, it is better to repeat it than to assume I took notice and rejected it.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org brinkmd at debian.org