problems compiling gnupg-1.0.4 and gnupg-1.0.6 on MacOS X with December Developer Tools

Gordon Worley redbird at rbisland.cx
Fri Feb 15 05:14:01 CET 2002

On Thursday, February 14, 2002, at 06:17  PM, Simson Garfinkel wrote:

> Greetings. I am trying to compile gnupg on MacOS X and am having a big
> problems. Every time I do a "./configure", I end up with a Makefile
> that is 0 bytes in length.
>
> Is this a known problem?

So well known that we have a whole project devoted to porting it (and
doing the GUI thing to make GnuPG accessible to the average Mac user).

http://macgpg.sf.net/

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose