Two questions about GPGME

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Feb 26 01:23:01 CET 2002

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 05:12:04PM +0100, Andreas Agorander wrote:
> 1. Looking through the documentation it seems like only detached signatures
> can be verified by GPGME, is there any possibility to verify a clearsigned
> message directly, or do I have to "separate" the signature from the message?

As Werner said, this is a priority and will hopefully be done soon (later
this week).  There are some interface issues to be hashed out.

> 2. Is there a way to do the equivalent of 'gpg --sign --encrypt' with GPGME?

Now there is :)  I just checked in the necessary changes.  You can access it
with gpgme_op_encrypt_sign and gpgme_op_encrypt_sign_start.  I have only
done some rudimentary testing, a success report (or bug report ;) would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Marcus

--