GnuPG Security Disaster?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 3 09:14:02 CET 2002

On Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:53:09 +1300, Bernard  said:

> Do I have the slightest idea where the error is? No. I hope someone
> will find out.

For gpgme we had to use one thread for each pipe; otherwise the system
blocks in certain cases.  And you have to read all data after
WaitForMultipleObjects indicated that there is some available for the
pipe.  Whereas select(2) allows to read only part of the data and a
second select(2) would immediately return if not all data has been
read.

Timo should know the Windows issues better.