GnuPG 1.1.90 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 1 21:45:01 CEST 2002

On Mon,  1 Jul 2002 11:29:33 -0500, Keith Ray said:

> gpg: NOTE: you should run 'diskperf -y' to enable the disk statistics

> Please fix your header files in Mingw32/CPD.

Obviously the IOCTL_DISK_PERFORMANCE on your box is buggy in that it
does not accept a shorter structure which old programs will definitily
have.

This is what I current use:

typedef struct _DISK_PERFORMANCE {
  LARGE_INTEGER BytesRead;
  LARGE_INTEGER BytesWritten;
  LARGE_INTEGER ReadTime;
  LARGE_INTEGER WriteTime;
  DWORD ReadCount;
  DWORD WriteCount;
  DWORD QueueDepth;
} DISK_PERFORMANCE ;

I don't have any newer defintion and even if you can provide me with
one I am not sure whether older NT versions will still work.

Well it might be a more simpler problem; adding a getlasterr might
give sime clues.  I can't test it here.

Salam-Shalom,