Filesize limitations in GnuPG 1.0.6 & 1.0.7

Charles.Dougherty at choicepoint.net Charles.Dougherty at choicepoint.net
Tue Jul 9 22:20:03 CEST 2002

Hello....

I am running GnuPG 1.0.7 on a Tru64 Alpha box, and have run into a file
size problem.  If I try to encrypt any file over 4 GB in size, it encrypts
fine, but when I go to decrypt it I get the following errors:

gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=70)
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2f)
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=70)
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

Is there anyone out there who has had the same problem, and are there going
to be any fixes for this problem.

Thanks

Chuck Dougherty
Data Communications Analyst