gpg 1.0.7: --edit-key/pref bug?

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Sun Jul 28 19:45:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 04:55:59PM +0200, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:

> > I'm wondering if I should put the "automatic" 3DES in (parentheses) or
> > something to help make this clear.
>
> Good idea.

What worries me is it may be trading the "where did these extra
ciphers come from?" question for the "where did these extra ciphers
come from, and why are they in parentheses?" question...

Brian Carlson pointed out that it was not documented to work this way,
so at least that's fixed now for 1.2.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/