GnuPG-1.0.6-2 for Win32

Martin K cinek at gmx.de
Thu Jun 13 10:30:01 CEST 2002

I have some problems with GnuPG-1.0.6-2 on Windows 2000
running with CygWin.
I've subscribed to this list to find a solution for it,
because I have seen on google that some people had exactly
the same problems as me.

I'm still new to gpg, so please have patience with me...
hehehe...

Everything works fine, except interactions with keyservers.
E.g. I'm executing the command:

gpg --keyserver search.keyserver.net --recv-key BAFE88E5

It returns:
gpg: requesting key BAFE88E5 from search.keyserver.net ...
gpg: write failed: ec=87
gpg: can't get key from keyserver: No such file or directory

Same results I get with --send-keys. This is not a server
specific problem. I can try telnet on them easily and it
works.

Perhaps the problem is already solved?
If not, I found (on google) a request from developers
to give some logs what happens.
I have checked it. There are no logs of communication,
because the client connects and then hangs up before
saying something to the server.

It looks like a bug for me, dont You think?

Regards,
Martin