gnupg

M.- A. Derix [ Xsite GmbH ] derix at xsite.de
Thu Jun 13 16:20:01 CEST 2002

Hello,

right now I try to figure out, how to combine phpgroupware-email and gnupg.
This should be done by exporting the mailbody into a textfile, encrypt it
to a new file and insert the encrypted mailbody again.
While doing this I got the problem that if I try to do the encryption
by using the php system() -command I'm stopped at the point, that gnupg
tries
to get the keyring from the root-user. But there is no root keyring.
My question is: How can I tell gnupg or is there an option where I can
define a default
keyring.

Thanks in advance
Marcus