gpg --status-fd problems

Jeffrey Stedfast fejj at ximian.com
Mon Jun 24 23:53:02 CEST 2002

Okay, that didn't really help me a whole lot. I'm not really sure what I
am supposed to be looking for?

passphrase_to_dek() seems to be the only function that actuall sends a
NEED_PASSPHRASE status message, yet I cannot tell for certain that this
is after a passphrase has been read (although it seems to be?).

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 16:13, Werner Koch wrote:
> On 24 Jun 2002 15:01:04 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast said:
>
> > I've taken a quick look at gnupg-1.0.7/g10/status.c and it seems to me
> > that that code is flushing the streams as it should.
>
> Have a look at gpgme/gpgme/passphrase.c to see how it should work.
>

> Shalom-Salam,
>
>    Werner

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj at ximian.com>
Ximian, Inc.