Designated revoker

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Fri Mar 1 02:58:01 CET 2002

Hi folks,

I committed read-side support for designated revokers in GnuPG today.
It will now accept designated revoker packets on keys, and accept
revocations from the designated revoker to revoke the key.

It does not (yet) allow a user to set a designated revoker on their
own key or allow the designated revoker to issue a revocation.

Anyway, it's a reasonably fussy change, so if anyone is using the CVS
version and has some keys with designated revokers on them, I'd be
grateful if you'd poke at it and try to break it.

Thanks :)

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/