w32 test please

Renato Martini rmartini at cipsga.org.br
Fri Mar 15 21:44:02 CET 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Werner Koch wrote:

> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:49:42 +0100
> From: Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>
> To: gnupg-devel at gnupg.org
> Subject: w32 test please
>
> Hi!
>
> I have just created a new binary package of GnuPG for Windows to fix
> the zlib bug.  I have currently no running Windows system here, so I
> need a volunteer to test this build.  It is available as

Hi!

My simple test...

OS: Windows Millennium [Version 4.90.3000]

1.
create keyring
*sec.key 2048 bits*

OKAY

2.

import public keys

OKAY

3.

export public keys ("gpg -a --export -o pub_keys")

OKAY

4.

export secret keys ("gpg -a -o sec_key --export-secret-keys")

OKAY

5.

Generate and verify a detached-sign

OKAY

6.

Encrypt and sign a file

OKAY

** NOTE:
The gpg diplays the an old version (GnuPG v1.0.4-1) at the openpgp heading

Bye

  __|_ _| _ \  __|  __|   \    | Renato Martini ::: Diretor Administrativo
 (     |  __/\__ \ (_ |  _ \   | http://www.cipsga.org.br
\___|___|_|  ____/\___|_/  _\  | http://gnupg.unixsecurity.com.br
"O Fantasia, che dei tempi e delle distanze fai il tuo giuoco audace!"
                         (Gabriele d'Annunzio)