GPGME and Weird Keys

Gordon Worley redbird at rbisland.cx
Sun Mar 17 15:56:02 CET 2002

On Sunday, March 17, 2002, at 02:27  AM, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

> Is this a known bug?  Are there any workarounds?

Well, I know about it, but I just figured I had a bad key from someone.
At any rate, the way I get around it in GPGKeys on OS X is to put the
key listing code inside an error handling block.  Then I just return an
error saying `hey, there's a bad key' and leave it at that.  Also, it
may be helpful to print out the xml representation of the key for the
user.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose