Importing and using keys with GPGME

Janico Greifenberg jgre at tzi.de
Mon May 6 12:12:02 CEST 2002

Hello,
when I import a public key with gpgme_op_import() the key appears in my keyring
but when I want to use it for encryption (with gpgme_op_encrypt_sign()) I get
a GPGME_No_Data Error. When I use this key with gpg in the command line, I need
to confirm that I want to use this untrusted key. Is to possible to do
something like that with gpgme (I mean overriding the error) or do I have to
sign the key and how can I do this with gpgme?

Thanks in advance
       Janico
--
Warning! Taking anyone (especially yourself) too serious will be harmful