GPGME: verify signature question

Paolo Perego p_perego at modiano.com
Tue May 7 15:42:01 CEST 2002

gpgme_op_verify(). Am I right am not I?

> And you might want to keep in mind that such a PGP/MIEM object may be
> embedded in other MIME objects or the whatever/foo conetnt type might
> be a multipart/mixed or whatever you can imagine.
Sure, but my application is really simple and it needs just to validate the
sender identity! :)

Thanks for the help guys [ and excuse me for my poor english :P ]
Paolo
- --
$>cd /pub
$>more beer

(0>
//\  Perego Paolo <p_perego at modiano.com> - www.sikurezza.org/angel
V_/_ 'It's seems the hardest life I've never known'
I'm Linux drow 2.4.17-4GB - SuSE Linux 7.3 (i386) powered.