gnupg-1.0.7: missing dependencies in checks/Makefile

Andreas Haumer andreas at xss.co.at
Thu May 9 14:34:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

I found a small problem in the checks/Makefile for gnupg-1.0.7

Some of the checks there need a script "gpg_dearmor", which
itself is created by make on the fly. But this dependency
is not explicitly listed in the Makefile, so a "make -j2"
(or any build with more than one job running simultaneously)
fails on our Dual CPU development server.

I'd suggest to add "gpg_dearmor" to the dependency section of
all make targets where this script is used (just like it
already is for target "./pubring.gpg")

Regards,

- andreas

Andreas Haumer                     | mailto:andreas at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme              | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20             | Tel: +43-1-6060114-0
A-1100 Vienna, Austria             | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71