encrypting to public key crashes gnupg 1.0.6-2 (win32)

eloj %20 srm_dfr at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 17:16:02 CEST 2002

I was helping a friend set up GnuPG 1.0.6-2 Win32 yesterday. When all was
set up we discovered that no-one seemed able to encrypt to his key.

The crash is reproducably on several installations.

'The instruction at "0x74fad613" referenced memory at "0x024a5000". The
memory could not be "written".'

I haven't bothered testing on 1.0.7 since there is no officiall win32-port
yet.

Anyone willing to take a look at the key and see if they can reproduce the
problem? A developer with a what-will-become win32 build maybe.

I won't post the key here since the secret key doesn't exist any more and
there is no revocation should it slip into the wild, but if anyone wants it
contact me at eddy klopper net.