using verify over stdin

Timo Schulz twoaday at freakmail.de
Tue Nov 5 20:33:02 CET 2002

On Tue Nov 05 2002; 16:12, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > - GPGME is not supported on windows. (I know it may work, though)
>
> I think someone is working on it.  It shouldn't be hard to revive the port
> (unless you also want gpgsm support).

I used the W32 port of GPGME since the first day and I never had any
problems. After Werner and me found out why the code blocks for large
data it worked perfectly.

If you plan to use a native W32 compiler, it is also possible. For example
it worked with the 0.3.2 version without any changes. I can only recommend
GPGME for W32, it's stable, flexible and easy.

        Timo