New feature for GPG

Bernd Eckenfels lists at lina.inka.de
Wed Nov 6 05:00:01 CET 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 07:29:52PM -0800, Dmitri wrote:
> "official" ? Who will run it?

Governmetal licensed service providers. There are digital laws in the EU and
in most states of the US, too I think (hope?).

Personally I do not provide commercial service providers which are
agregated(sp?) by government, but those are the most reliable/easy way to
get their word heared at court in case of trouble. (Which can be of course
an disadvantage, if for example you have to proof that you did _not_ sign a
document, which is the current legal state of digitally signatures).

Greetings
Bernd