Photos and GPGME

Gordon Worley redbird at rbisland.cx
Mon Nov 11 07:03:02 CET 2002

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 11:57  PM, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 11:50:15PM -0500, Gordon Worley wrote:
>> This used to work quite well.  Now, well, it doesn't.
>>
>> I used to know if there was a photo ID because it was a user ID that
>> GPGME would give me for the key.  Since moving to GnuPG 1.2.1, though,
>> photo IDs are no longer listed as user IDs through GPGME.  Is there an
>> option that I can set to fix this or is there a plan to include an
>> attribute like HAS_PHOTO_ID to keys in GPGME?
>
> We plan to add proper support for photo IDs in GPGME.  It has a
> somewhat
> lower priority than key signatures, so it will be some time until we
> come to
> that.

I know that, but I'm also wondering if there's anything I can do now to
get the old functionality back with GnuPG 1.2.1.  I can work around
this in an ugly way, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

--
Gordon Worley - Mac GPG Project
http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/              ``Doveriai no proveriai.''