'default-keyring' iffy name

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Thu Nov 14 04:31:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I was writing some documentation for the new --default-keyring option
(the option that allows the user to specify which keyring newly
imported or --recv'd keys should go to) when I realized it was a
pretty awful name as there is already a concept of a default keyring.
Anyone have a better name for this option?

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/