Is GPA dev stalled?

Miguel Coca e970095 at zipi.fi.upm.es
Tue Nov 19 10:50:01 CET 2002

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 21:31:31 -0600, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> According to www.gnu.org, GPA 0.4.3 was released on January 14, 2002.
> Given that we're now ten months downstream from that--is GPA development
> still ongoing, or is it stalled?

Hi,

GPA development was stopped for some time, but since a few months ago I've
been working on a new release using GPGME. However, it doesn't yet have all
the features of 0.4.3, due to limitations in GPGME (I think the only really
important thing left out right now is the list of signatures on a key).

There is a development version in CVS, and, while it's not ready for general
use, you can take a look at it to see where we are going.

Thanks,
Miguel Coca                                         e970095 at zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/