./autogen.sh --build-w32

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 22 16:42:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:19:04PM +0100, Timo Schulz wrote:
> On Fri Nov 22 2002; 15:51, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > > I just make ./autogen.sh --build-w32 (maybe you have MingW32 installed
> > > to verify the results) and I got a lot of errors.
> >
> > uh, well, how about cut & pasting the errors here?
>
> [make from the root dir]
> In file included from assuan-defs.h:25,
>                  from assuan-util.c:26:
> assuan.h:184: parse error before `pid_t'

Please send me the output of your configure run and the resulting
config.status.  The code in configure.in is supposed to disable assuan in
your configuration.

> [make from /gpgme]
> In file included from conversion.c:31:
> gpgme.h:517: parse error before `*'
> gpgme.h:518: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `ssize_t'
> gpgme.h:518: `ssize_t' declared as function returning a function
> gpgme.h:518: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

For this I think we should just add a typedef for w32.  I guess that adding
that to the #ifdef _MSC_VER section of that file is enough?

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org